Product Lifecycle Management for Footwear Manufacturers
Footwear manufacturers deal with issues common to all manufacturers today, such as cost, quality, time-to-market, regulatory compliance, and the need to coordinate a global workforce. In addition, Footwear manufactures also have to manage a global supply chain and planing for the broad array of product size assortment. PLM is the leading solution for Footwear manufacturers to address industry-specific challenges including line planning, product sizing and fit, specification management, management of lasts, and molds for soles.
PLM solves many everyday business pressures through improved visibility, reporting and automatic notifications. The leading Footwear industry PLM solution offers a high-performance, Web-based platform that brings together globally distributed teams. Contact us to learn how global leaders like Adidas, Brown Shoe, Clarks, Deckers, Nike, and Timberland run their Footwear product development businesses with PLM.
PLM Features & Benefits
- Reduced cycle time — ensures on-schedule product launches and first-mover market-share advantages
- Improved quality — boosts brand value and customer loyalty, and enables premium pricing
- Increased efficiency and process optimization — drives team productivity and enhances breadth of portfolio
- Improved regulatory compliance for market segments such as consumer products — ensures adherence to mandates such as REACH and the Consumer Products Safety Act
- Reduced direct material cost — improves margins and profit contribution