PTC Windchill® FlexPLM®
COMPREHENSIVE PLM SOLUTIONS FOR APPAREL, FOOTWEAR AND CONSUMER GOODS
Based on our extensive experience working with world-class customers in Apparel, Footwear and Consumer Goods, PTC has developed a flexible, easy-to-use, enterprise PLM solution that can be implemented quickly and cost-effectively.
Why Zweave’s Approach to Implementing Flex PLM is different for mid-market Retail, Apparel and Footwear companies.
We offer unique, turnkey solutions for mid-market manufacturers and retailers of consumer products. Zweave has developed a new, streamlined PLM implementation methodology called Fast-Forward™, which implements PTC Windchill FlexPLM for companies in the retail and consumer products manufacturing markets. The Fast-Forward methodology delivers rapid solutions (six to eight weeks) results by focusing on best practices and aligning future state processes with leading PLM software capabilities. Fast-Forward incorporates Zweave and PTC best practices and deliverable templates leveraged from over decade of experience working with the largest retailers and consumer products manufacturers on their PLM initiatives.
Zweave has many years of experience working with FlexPLM. Talk to us about your FLexPLM needs.
Why PLM – and Why Now?
Many forward-looking companies are implementing PLM solutions to meet strategic corporate goals and emerge stronger as the global economy fluctuates. With profit margins diminishing, it is more important than ever to make smart IT investments. Today, the industry is under pressure to deliver innovative, “trend-right” products to market faster – without sacrificing margin or quality. Reducing cycle time is therefore key to capturing trends that fuel consumer demand. Achieving these goals requires collaboration across key roles in both the enterprise and the supply chain – early in the product development process. For the world’s top companies in Apparel, Footwear and Consumer Goods, PTC’s Windchill FlexPLM is the solution.
- Ease-of-use: designed specifically for the Apparel, Footwear and Consumer Goods markets
- Breadth of functionality: supports collaboration – early in the product development process – between merchandising, design, product development and sourcing
- Depth of functionality: supports the unique requirements of designing and manufacturing apparel, footwear, accessories, home goods and other consumer-related products
With PTC Windchill FlexPLM, PTC customers have realized significant improvements in cycle time, margin, product quality and overall operational efficiency.
Built on Proven PTC Windchill Architecture
PTC Windchill FlexPLM leverages PTC’s Windchill architecture – a fully integrated platform that’s been proven in process-intensive industries to improve the productivity of thousands of concurrent users. Some of the many business benefits of the software include:
- Increased operational efficiency. Enables streamlined collaboration across a global environment, ensuring that trend-right products get to market faster, without sacrificing margin or quality
- Reduced costs. Provides visibility to key cost-drivers in the product development process, enabling decision-makers to easily identify savings
- Reduced cycle time. Impacts all roles in the product development process. By enabling greater collaboration and visibility across all roles, you can
- Eliminate inefficiencies in the product development eliminate inefficiencies in the product development process and ultimately reduce cycle time
PTC’s FlexPLM system is used by the largest Apparel, Footwear and Consumer Goods manufactures across the world.
- 2/3 of Fortune 500 companies in Apparel, Footwear and Consumer Goods
- 7 out of 10 of the world’s largest department stores (Forbes Global 1000)
- More than 70% of Apparel & Accessories companies (Forbes Global 1000)
- 2 of the top 3 discount stores in the world (Forbes Global 1000)
- 3 of the top 5 athletic footwear brands (Experian Simmons National Consumer Study)
- Over half of the world’s largest Apparel, Footwear and Consumer Goods companies (Forbes Global 1000)