Product Lifecycle Management for Apparel Manufacturers
Apparel manufacturers deal with issues common to all manufacturers today, such as cost, quality, time-to-market, regulatory compliance, and the need to coordinate a global workforce. In addition, Apparel manufactures also have to manage a global supply chain and planing for the broad array of product size and color assortment.
PLM is the leading solution for apparel manufacturers to address industry-specific challenges including line planning, product sizing and fit, specification management, merchandizing, and product assortment planning. PLM solves many everyday business pressures through improved visibility, reporting and automatic notifications. The leading Apparel industry PLM solution offers a high-performance, Web-based platform that brings together globally distributed teams. Contact us to learn how global leaders like Brooks Brothers, Chico’s, Levi’s, Li & Fung, and Ralph Lauren run their Apparel product development businesses with PLM.
Learn About A PLM System Specifically Designed for The Apparel Industry
PLM Features & Benefits
- Reduced cycle time — ensures on-schedule product launches and first-mover market-share advantages
- Improved quality — boosts brand value and customer loyalty, and enables premium pricing
- Increased efficiency and process optimization — drives team productivity and enhances breadth of portfolio
- Improved regulatory compliance for market segments such as consumer products — ensures adherence to mandates such as REACH and the Consumer Products Safety Act
- Reduced direct material cost — improves margins and profit contribution