Retail & Consumer Goods
Product Lifecycle Management for Consumer Goods Manufacturers
Consumer Goods manufacturers deal with issues common to all manufacturers today, such as cost, quality, time-to-market, regulatory compliance, and the need to coordinate a global workforce. In addition, Consumer Goods manufactures also have to manage a global supply chain and planing for the broad array products. PLM is the leading solution for Consumer Goods manufacturers to address industry-specific challenges including line planning, product materials management, technical specifications, management of product design files.
PLM solves many everyday business pressures through improved visibility, reporting and automatic notifications. The leading Consumer Goods industry PLM solution offers a high-performance, Web-based platform that brings together globally distributed teams. Contact us to learn how global leaders like Cartier, HermanMiller, IKEA, LVMH, Newell Rubbermaid, and Williams-Sonoma run their Consumer Goods product development businesses with PLM.
Learn About A PLM System Specifically Designed for The Retail & Consumer Goods Industry
PLM Features & Benefits
- Reduced cycle time — ensures on-schedule product launches and first-mover market-share advantages
- Improved quality — boosts brand value and customer loyalty, and enables premium pricing
- Increased efficiency and process optimization — drives team productivity and enhances breadth of portfolio
- Improved regulatory compliance for market segments such as consumer products — ensures adherence to mandates such as REACH and the Consumer Products Safety Act
- Reduced direct material cost — improves margins and profit contribution
Watch the Retail PLM Best Practice Webinar